Monday, March 5, 2012

Rock Mining Game

     We started a new game for school!  First we made cookies and put rock candy inside them.  When we were done making the rock cookies we got some of the money from Monopoly and got some toothpicks and popscicle sticks.  We used the popscicle sticks and toothpicks for tools. 

     First we used the monopoly money for buying the land (cookies) and tools.  Then we turned on the timer for 5 minutes and we used our tools to take out the rocks.  We had to take as many out as we could so that we could get more money.  After the timer beeped, we were done.   We counted all of the rocks and wrote down how much money we earned from them. 

     The game took 4 days to finish. When I was digging, a lot of my tools broke but it was very fun.  My strategy was every time to use all of my money buying tools and buying land.  I loved this rock game. 

3 comments:

  1. This game sounds like a lot of fun, and I love the creative objects you used for rocks and tools! Great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you like a game I will thought you said you hate all board games, card games, and all other types of games? ALLOW THIS POST OR PAY THE MYSTERIOUSE CONSEQUENCES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do not hate all games! I just do not like board games.

    ReplyDelete